Non-flammable, metal-free cleaner for dissolving carbon and ash deposits in diesel particulate filters. Neutral flushing elements simultaneously ensure smooth removal of soot particles.
- Excellent dissolves carbon deposits
- Cleaning is possible without dismantling the particulate filter
- Neutral, ash- and metal-free formulation
- Practical aerosol application - no tools required
- No subsequent cleaning necessary, as the cleaner evaporates without leaving residues
Dismantle temperature or pressure sensor on exhaust. Spray aerosol over the resulting opening with the special probe in the direction of the diesel particulate filter. Then carry out a test drive of at least 20 minutes. Alternatively, regeneration can be performed via a connected diagnostic device. Special note: If regeneration has not yet taken place during the test drive, it must be stimulated manually via the tester.